We will be creating accounts and experimenting with various 3rd party software throughout this course. Links to software we will use, and related support resources will be listed on this page and updated throughout the course.
You will need free accounts for the following software during this course:
We will continue to add new links as we go.
- Drive.google.com (Critical hub for our communication in class)
- Mindmeister.com (Can be accessed through your Google Account; for organizing ideas)
- PLAY!Ground (A pilot project through the University of Southern California)
- Voicethread.com (Interactive collaborative space for discussion around media, storytelling, presentation, etc.)
- Padlet.com (Can be accessed through your Google Account)
- Prezi.com (3D presentation software)
- Vimeo.com (For hosting your videos)